CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:39:34 EST
I know this is off the Iraqi subject (which I'm following with interest)....

Last week all my mail in my box got burned, so anything I've saved is history.
What I would like, if anybody still has it, is a copy of the interview with
the U of Wisc-Madison history prof who studied the CIA and drug running.
It had two parts if my memory serves me. If someone could send that to me,
I'd really appreciate it (some of my students want to see it).

Paul       email   [log in to unmask]         Thanks alot!