CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ford Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:58:10 -0000
Linguistics Abstracts Online
Trial Period ends 31st Dec 1997
Dear Colleague,

As we hope you are now aware, Linguistics Abstracts (edited by Terry
Langendoen, University of Arizona) is now available as an internet
service, Linguistics Abstracts Online, which has been on free trial in
1997. This trial ends on the 31st December 1997 so if you haven't
already done so, sign up now.

Simply visit the following URL :
http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/labs

If you have been using Linguistics Abstracts Online this year, we hope
you have found it essential to your work. In order to continue using
this service, please contact your librarian and ensure your library has
taken out a subscription for 1998.

If you need any further information about Linguistics Abstracts Online
please do not hesitate to contact me or Blackwell Publishers Customer
Services at [log in to unmask]

Yours Sincerely

BECK FORD (MISS)
BLACKWELL PUBLISHERS
TEL: +44(0)1865 382340
FAX: +44(0)1865 381340
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
HTTP://WWW.BLACKWELLPUBLISHERS.CO.UK/LABS