CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wat Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 20:14:52 -0700
Four dead at O-HI-O. Two at Jackson State.
Margaret Mitchell plus forty-something other homless people by the LAPD in
very recent years.
My good friend, the completely apolitical and unarmed Ronald Burkholder
with five lethal shots out of six fired at two feet by an LAPD.
Eighteen year-old Martinez. Shot in the back by a US Marine on US land.
Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Numerous Black Panthers assassinated.
This off the top of my head since I don't track this stuff....
Myself, setup to be shot in the back by LA Sheriffs after having been
beaten with a flashlight while sitting in a chair with my hands in my lap
by one of these dudes while two others stood by.
Hey, they cook the books Issodros and abstracted statistics of a ceremonial
nature tell no story. One hundred informal executions in my recent memory
and in my local area.