CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:55:00 +0100
This is the letter written to me by a friend of mine, left-libertarian
intelectual from Paris, one of the assistent of P. Bourdieu, well acquainted
with Yugoslav situation. It is an assesment of Berne's article.
 I think that this emotionaly charged  text is more worthy of attention than
any analisy or discussion.
Comradely,
                            Andrej
Names mentioned are my corrections, of course...