CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:58:51 -0400
Unfortunately, I am in the process of painting and our books are all in
(MANY!) boxes. However, I have a book here somewhere about gangs, "mafia",
other types of organizations of "non-ideological" or "reactionary"
rebel-types that have arisen in medieval and capitalist society which I
would like to recommend. These organizations are viewed therein from a
Marxist perspective. As soon as I pull it out (painting will be done "in 2
weeks..."), I will post the title/author, etc.

- Don DeBar