CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Robert G. Grimes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:30:35 -0800
Tresy,

In line with our recent comments the following URL gives a little more insight
into the problems facing privacy on the net:

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_4296.html

I thought everyone might be interested in this as apparently everything we do is
catalogued and saved somewhere...  Which explains some of our strange Email...

Cordially,

Bob

--
Bob Grimes

http://members.aol.com/bob5266/
http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/bobinjax/
http://www.phonefree.com/Scripts/cgiParse.exe?sID=28788
Jacksonville, Florida
[log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]

Man is not in control, but the man who knows he is not in control is more
in control...

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore....."