CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:53:08 -0400
L. Levitt: al;

Really?

Did you answer the question or did you start spouting pointless rhetoric?

Does the question of The Protocols of Zion authenticity or “forgery” (an
interesting choice of words) really make a difference when people begin to
compare world events to what is written in The Protocols of Zion?

Does the fact that The Protocols of Zion have “been totally discredited,” by
an “expert source” stop the open questions and grave discussions?

Do headlines and articles such as the ones below help end or acceralate the
ideas put forth in The Protocols of Zion?

The Secret Arsenal of the Jewish State
<http://www.msnbc.com/news/wld/graphics/strategic_israel_dw.htm>

Leaked document exposes pro-Israel lobby's manipulation of US public
Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada
<http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1395.shtml>

What are your comments of the articles link above?

Is there anti-Semitism in the world?  If so, then wouldn't you like to know
what people honestly think, feel and privately say about the various topics
associate with “The Protocols of Zion?”

Inquiring minds want to know . .

F. Leon