CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Veeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:03:09 -0400
There is an excellent forum for discussing the positive and
negative aspects of the current system of national currencies and for
proposing many serious and complementary alternatives to the existing
money-system.

http://www.transaction.net/money/

I aslo recommend that people look at the introduction and first two
chapters to Bernard Leitaer's book _The Future of Money: Beyond Greed and
Scarcity_. You will find them at the same site.

Harry Veeder