CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. I Crow X" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:13:06 -0700
Yo, I'm outta here. I am a student, and I am going off to study in Africa
for 10 months.

I sincerely pray that, with all the Marxist, leftist, anti-capitalist and
revolutionary rhetoric I see on this listserv; that with the knowledge,
input, and inspiration of Noam Chomsky, somebody, just somebody in this
milieu is applying their "advanced" consciousness toward these progressive
goals in the community.

As practice without correct theory is fruitless,
so, theory without practice is totally dead.

Cafeteriology and good intentions lead to old age, nostalgia, co-optation,
and cynicism, as the yuppies of the 60's are revealing ever too clearly
these days.

To those who's posts I've seen truth and insight in; thank you.

To those with whom I have totally disagreed with, and found only ignorance
and hypocracy with; BITE ME.

The GOOD
Dr. Crow
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/doctorcrow/index.html