CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 07:42:49 -0700
  Whadda 'ya expect when you call call a fellow leftist a, "fascist
apologist."???
  Stalinist creep;-)
liars and buffoons, contemptible pygmies, pug dogs and puppies, attempting
to mount an elephant...
utterly base scoundrels...
vile creatures
--A. Ya. Vyshinsky at Zinoviev trial
Michael Pugliese
The "Fragrant Flowers" of Prosecutor A. YA Vyshinsky's ...
The "Fragrant Flowers" of Prosecutor A. Ya. Vyshinsky's Rhetoric. Copyright
© 1999
by Hugo S. Cunningham First posted 990818 Last updated 991118. ...
www.tiac.net/users/hcunn/rus/insults-vysh.html