CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:19:12 -0800
I admit I and many others are grasping at straws, but of prominent
persons who will run, he's about it.  We can hope that Canada is
a diff. case; and of course B. IS a conservative, clear enough.
It's just that the left must take serious allies where we can get
them and he is clear on the rich and their corps.
wcm