From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:34:01 -0800

If you experience problems with blemishes – try BeautiControl’s All Clear line of products.

Start your daily routine with the All Clear Cleansing Gel $13.50, followed by the Skin Solution $16.50 to help dry up blemishes. Apply Skinlogics Gold Moisturizer $18.00 to complete your daily skin care regimen.  To remove dead skin cells, use the Skin Scrub $14 once or twice weekly.

To conceal blemishes during the day, I personally recommend the All Clear Blemish Duo $14.50 and the All Clear Blemish Block Spot Treatment $10 for nighttime.

All of BeautiControl’s All Clear products except for the Moisturizer are gluten-free.

Also available are gluten-free sunscreen, lipsticks, blush, foundations, eye shadows, etc.

Contact me for more gluten-free suggestions.  Please note that my website does not indicate which products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373
email:  [log in to unmask]     www.beautipage.com/imagebyroberta