From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:27:08 -0500

Thanks for all the feedback, and for being kind enough to not tell me I spelled Impromptu incorrectly.

I guess a lot of us are snowed in and cold and could use a foolproof soup recipe.  At the last minute, I found two Minute Rice cups of pre-cooked instant Brown Rice, that would have expired soon, so I tossed them in too. I also want to add that as part of the typcial spices, I snuck tumeric in, because it's an anti-inflammatory that's good to eat.

Someone recommended  GF Breton crackers to have with soup...."original" flavor or a "Herb & Garlic" flavor.

Someone else asked where to buy the Schar's Ciabetta rolls.  I get mine at the local Shop-Rite in southern NJ (Marlton).  You'd probably find them wherever Schar's products are found. If your store carries any of the Schar products, they can order the whole grain gf ciabetta rolls....and I admit this may not be how it's spelled.

Stay warm.  Careful driving out there.  We've still got lots of ice and very cold temps in southern NJ.