From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:10:23 -0500

Yes, Yehudas is available in the Shop-Rite store in Cherry Hill, NJ, which is literally 15 minutes away from Philadelphia.

They're still setting up their huge Passover displays and don't have the frozen and perishable stuff out yet, and it's too early for the baked cakes.

But if you're a driving distance to Philly, you're driving distance to the Cherry Hill store, which is on the property of the old Garden State RaceTrack. There's even a train station there, but unfortunately, I know nothing about what train it is.

There were quite a few products on the shelves that were clearly labeled gluten-free, stuff I've never tried before, including Gefen matzah crackers that are gluten-free....three flavors (regular, onion, and basil).

So I'm well stocked on the Yehuda's matzah, and other stuff I probably don't need. Thank you to the listmates who offered to send me some, when I discovered the Marlton store was already out of them.

However, for those who are gluten-free and religious enough to need the Shmurah oat matzah, I didn't see it on display. May not have come in yet. If you're headed over there, call ahead. It should be available online.

Lin