Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:21:14 -0600

Dear friends; Recently I was considering alternative medicine such as
naturopathy, homeopathy, as a way of helping, healing, dealing with the
many different symptoms I have from Celiac and Chronic Liver Disease.
Also I was looking into juicing, raw foods and the possible benefits of
no dairy, meat etc.  Are there celiac people out there who do have
alternative ways of dealing with this disease or others?

I am rather betwixt and between concerning some of these practices, and
would love to hear both the negative and positive side to help me in my
decision making process.

Thanking you for your time and consideration.

Melissa
Please feel free to email me privately mailto:[log in to unmask]