From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:11:34 -0500

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me re: my test results and advising me
not to go gf before the biopsy. I was so excited my Dr. wanted to do the
biopsy, I wasn't very clear about his support of a gf diet. He counseled
me very sternly about staying on a gluten diet until after the biopsy,
but was supportive of my desire to go gf _after_ the biopsy, regardless
of the results. I'm so grateful to have found so many people who wish
the best for me and take the time to pass on their wisdom and
experience. I apologize that I didn't convey what my Dr. said as well as
I should have.

I'm making a list of the things I'm going to miss most after going gf
and load up on those gluten-laden foods before the biopsy. I'll be
miserable, but at least certain I did all I could to get valid biopsy
results.

Thanks again....  :)  Ayn.