From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:45:36 -0700

I wrote to La Tortilla Factory to ask where I could buy their GF teff
tortillas and this is their response. I have no interest in this company
except to increase my resources for GF products.

Cheryl in Colorado

Lorragene Sager wrote:

Thank you for contacting La Tortilla Factory. I would like to start off
by apologizing for the length of time that it took for me to respond to
your e-mail. We’ve been receiving an abnormally high amount of e-mails
which makes it difficult to respond to them in a timely manner. Your
understanding is greatly appreciated.

Our Gluten Free wraps are now available to buy online. Unfortunately,
for the time being, we are only able to directly distribute them to the
local retail stores here in Sonoma County, CA. However, there are 3
different websites that offer the wraps directly to residential
consumers. If you would like to buy our Gluten Free Wraps you can do so
through GlutenFree.com, GlutenSolutions.com, or LaTortillaFactory.com.

If you go to GlutenFree.com you can find our two wraps under “New
Products” page 4 Ivory Teff and page 5 Dark Teff. You may also find them
on this site in the “Breads, Bagels, & Pizza” section under “Prepared”
on “page 6” and through the search option if you type in “tortilla”.
Right now they are offering them at $3.59 per package.

If you go to GlutenSolutions.com you can find the wraps under “New
Products”. They should be the first two items displayed. Their SKU #s
for them are LT-1 and LT-2. You may also find them if you click on “Buy
Food” and select “Breads, Buns, & Mixes”. This site has them listed by
product names so you will find the “Dark Teff Wraps/Tortillas” on page 1
and the “Ivory Teff Wraps/Tortillas on page 2. In addition they can be
found through the search option (in “Buy Food”) if you type in
“tortilla”. They are offering them at $3.79 per package.

You can also find them in our online store at LaTortillaFactory.com
under “Buy Tortillas” and then “Residential store.” Our online store
automatically loads the “Low Carb” page first. To get to the Gluten Free
wraps just click on the “Gluten Free Wraps” link that is off to the left
hand side.

We are very sorry that you do not have the convenience of buying our
Gluten Free wraps at a local retail store. Until our distributors begin
ordering them from us retail stores will not be able to get them. If any
of you would be willing to help us out we would really appreciate it.
All you would need to do is go to a store and find a manager/purchasing
manager and request that they get them in. If enough stores request
Gluten Free from their distributors/suppliers they are more likely to
place an order with us for them.

Thank you all for expressing an interest in our newest products. Please
let us know if you need any other information on our Gluten Free Wraps.
Have a good day!

<>Sincerely,

Lorragene Sager

<>La Tortilla Factory