Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 07:33:44 -0400

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs that make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries. For more info, or to download a FREE
DEMO, visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

This Month's Mini-List: OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in June and July, 2010.

Sky for Men Shave Gel
About Face Blusher
ABC Arbonne Baby Care Herbal Diaper Rash Cream
BefoRE Sun Lip Saver SPF 30
Revelage Age Spot Brightening Hand Therapy with SPF 30
NutriMinC REtaliate Wrinkle Filler
About Face Line Defiance Liquid Foundation SPF 15
BefoRE Sun No Sun Intended Bronzing Powder
Carb Phaser 1000
Ultimate Fat Metabolizer
Ascriptin Maximum Strength
Senokot tablets
Matrix Curl Life Contouring Milk
Sucrets - original
Nasalcrom Allergy Prevention Nasal Spray
Gly-Oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser
Compound W Liquid Wart Remover
Listerine Antiseptic - original
Neosporin To Go - Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Packets
Airborne Formula