From:
Donna Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:24:09 EST

i emailed whole foods and this was their response..perhaps if many of us
write to them they will take the suggestion to carry them even more
seriously...i 'lobbied' to get the to distribute them in the northeast
as im in upstate NY..but they cover many areas... this is the email
address:[log in to unmask] donna in ny

Dear Donna,

Thank you for the product suggestion.  I have forwarded your email to
the Northeast Regional grocery coordinator so they may consider
obtaining the Almondy products.

For a list of the gluten free products that many of our stores carry, click
here.

Thank you for your interest in Whole Foods.

Sincerely,
Lourdes Zarate
Customer Information Coordinator