Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:20:28 EST

Last Day to Ensure Holiday Delivery for Dec 25th is Thurs, Dec. 13th. Fresh
GF Bake will be Sun, Dec 16th & ship via USPS Priority Mail will be crack of
dawn on Mon, Dec 17th.
GF Pop Tarts, GF Pizza Crusts (also use as Pita Wraps), GF Majestic Valley
Sour Cream Coffee Cake, GF Cinnamon Swirl Bread are SUPER Popular; we need to
know ahead of time how much to bake.  Visit the web page for full menu:
www.sillyyakbakery.com/glutenfree.html

Then, e-mail Holly the Owner at: [log in to unmask]  Or call The
Silly Yak Bakery at: 608.833.5965. Please ... we don't want to disappoint
anyone. So again I urge you to call your orders in early. Pick up the phone or sit
down at your PC now!

Thank you in advance,
Miguel in Madison, WI
for The Silly Yak Bakery