From:
Joan Tuckey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Tuckey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:49:58 -0700

Thank you to everyone who replied to my somewhat ambiguous question with
regard to didrocal. I had said that our pharmacist had told us that it was
gluten-free. I really didn't doubt his word as he is very conscientious and
researched it thoroughly. What was puzzling was why my husband was having
gluten type reactions to it. We have discovered that he must take it with
food and a large glass of water - then the reactions stop. Thank you again
to everyone for your help.

Joan

Joan Tuckey, Edmonton AB
http://celiac.ca