Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 18:55:52 EDT

Dear List,

First, you all are incredible.  I asked for help, and got a great response.
Thank you.

FYI, my husband has no colon polyps, but does have three duodenal polyps.  Two
are easily removed, one requires surgery.  But, it appears to be a correctable
situation, so we're okay with it.  Further testing is being done to see where
he stands with the celiac (which he's had for over 10 years).

As for the responses, I'll summarize below:

dry and ready to eat are gluten free.

2 say just use Royal gelatin.

3 say yes to Herb Ox boullion; 1 for Campbells Healthy Request Chicken Stock,
1 for Swansons Healthy Choice, 1 for Campbells Beef Consomme, 2 for Health
Valley canned chicken broth, 1 for De Ro Ma Beef, chicken and tomato soup
base, 1 for Better than Boullion which can be found in gourmet shops, and 2
suggested making your own from Chicken or Brisket.

Well, thanks again to everyone.  I know my husband had the tough part, but you
helped make it a little easier.

Barbara