Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:15:40 -0500

Celebrate Christmas with Glutenfreeda.com.  Our December issue features
Show Stopping Entrees just in time for the Christmas Feast.  Enjoy a Prime
Rib with Roasted Garlic Wine Sauce or an amazing Crown Roast of Pork -
both guaranteed to impress the entire family.  Or if you happen to be one
of those families that focus on Christmas breakfast instead, we've got 2
extraordinary holiday breakfast menus.  Recipes within these menus include
everything from Lemon Blackberry bread and Chocolate Zucchini Bread to
Eggs Benedict on Cheddar Waffles and Pancake Soufflés with Apple Compote &
Bourbon Pecan Butter....either way Santa will be pleased!  Also this month
enjoy our on-line cooking class on how to prepare Glazed Duck with
Tangerine Sauce (a variation of the classic French dish Duck a l'orange) -
a great contender for an intimate Christmas feast! Our product test review
this month is on Glutino's Chocolate Wafer Cookies - read our complete
review at www.glutenfreeda.com.

And finally, as we close out 2006, the staff at Glutenfreeda.com has been
evaluating our on-line magazine and what it offers our subscribers and
guests.  Our ultimate goal is to make the Glutenfreeda.com more user
friendly to you, our valued customers and uphold our mission statement to
help people with gluten intolerance return to a better life of eating,
cooking and entertaining.  You will notice that our December issue looks a
little different, but have no fear, the content you look forward to each
month is still there - and in fact we've added even more to our content!
Come visit us at www.glutenfreeda.com this month to check out our
improvements.  We wish you the very best this holiday season!  Happy
Holidays from Glutenfreeda.com!