From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:47:26 -0700

Thank
you for all of the answers to my alternative to M & M’s question.

Here
are the responses:

I am not sure abut
pre-made candies  but I have made this chocolate for eating and
baking and it is yummy. She also has some other candy recipes on her website.
One word of warning though.  You have to keep this chocolate in the
refrigerator or freezer. Coconut oil has a very low melting point...this
literally does melt in your hands.

http://thecoconutmama.com/2012/09/homemade-chocolate-chips-soy-free-dairy-free-vegan/

http://www.sunspire.com/products/bulk-chocolate/sundrops

M & M's makes a dark chocolate M & M

I used to buy something called whizzers for my
kids when they went gfdf.  They were the closest thing I could find.
Here's a link for you

http://www.veganessentials.com/catalog/whizzers-chocolate-beans.htm

Homemade
Chocolate…Milw
Journal/Sentinel Sunday Comics

   6
Tbs. cocoa (Hershey’s Dark Cocoa works!)

   4
Tbs. powdered sugar

   3
Tbs. shortening (coconut oil works!)

few grains of salt, if desired.

Mix
in a microwaveable bowl/cup.

Heat
on HI for ~3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.

Drop
onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet or into candy molds. Pop in the freeze for
a few minutes to set.  Or, pour over ice cream while warm for a
chocolate coating.  Storage won’t be an issue…

You could try Miss Robens (The Allergy Grocer)
and celiac.com as they

have alot of off beat things and see if they have
anything.
Most everything I looked up has soy but I will keep looking and maybe try some of the homemade ideas.  I hope this helps those of you who don't have a soy issue.
Thanks again!
Kelli in WY

*******
*******