From:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:18:19 -0800

Test drive our FREE Road Scene Guide and fuel up with confidence. Turn your next trip into the care-free, gluten-free holiday you and your family have been dreaming of! The Celiac Scene™ and your fellow celiacs have paved the way.

See http://www.TheCeliacScene.com/RoadScene.php

Instant links to GF menus, allergy guides and ingredient lists to for celiac-trusted chain restaurants across Canada and the US. Lost? We give you email coordinates!

~~~~~~~~~~~
The Celiac Scene™ is a celiac owned and operated initiative based on recommendations by fellow celiacs! Working in collaboration with Chapters of the Canadian Celiac Association, celiac favourites are at your fingertips.  New to the diet or new to town - you'll know where to dine no matter where you are!

Www.theceliacscene.com offers the only comprehensive listing of celiac-endorsed restaurants in Canada - FREE! Our drop-down menus make it easy to find restaurants in your area. Choose the province, city and district and away you go!

Safety is our #1 priority. Our maps are updated daily, based on user feedback, so be sure to visit us each time you head out. You will also find information on the retailers and services that make up an important part of The Celiac Scene™.

Notice to RETAILERS & MANUFACTURERS!

The Celiac Scene™ enjoys almost one million page views per month. Put your business, product or service where the gluten-free action is - advertise on www.theceliacscene.com and support the initiative that supports celiacs!

Ellen Bayens
The Celiac Scene™
Guides for the Gluten Free™
www.theceliacscene.com