From:
Bruce Bimber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 12:43:34 -0700

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, bernie wrote:

> Ran across something called Hornaby's Draft Cider. Made by Gallo  and the
> ingredients look GF, but I have not verified with Gallo. Gives a reasonable
> facsimile of beer. Anyone have any experience with it?

I called Gallo about this product, and was told that it contains gluten.
I do not recall which ingredient was the offender, but I think it may
have been caramel color.

There are several other producers of apple cider selling in the US: ACE,
Woodpecker, Blackthorn, and Wyder's. I have had no trouble with these.
Several specialty liquor stores in my area (Santa Barbara) sell them.

-Bruce Bimber