From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:08:52 -0800

I want to thank the poster for the information regarding Quaker Oats
products.  It was an informative read, but I was most intrigued to read
that Quaker Oats is aware of Celiac and gluten intolerance, and that
they are recognizing us a potential market!  Reading between the lines
in the last 3 or 4 paragraphs it would seem that Bruce Roskens (senior
manager of agricultural research and commodity development at Quaker
Foods and Beverages) is just waiting for a definite confirmation as to
the suitability of oat proteins for gluten restricted diet.

If you have not read the article you should.  It is good to know that
perhaps another big corporation is starting to consider our needs.

Here is a repost of the link:
http://www.producer.com/articles/20040129/news/20040129news15.html

Lynda Swink

~*~ [log in to unmask]  ~*~ _@V ~*~