From:
"Bradley E. Hoge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:34:05 -0500

I have been gluten free for almost four years, and I feel a ton better than
before, but a few syptoms seem to be hanging on.  I know I feel worse when
I eat tofu, so I thought I would try eliminating soy as well as gluten.  It
has proven difficult because of the possibility of hidden soy in product
labels.  Can anyone who has eliminated soy from thier diets help me out?
Are all lecithens from soy?  Are all natural and artificial flavors
suspect?  Are flavorings suspect?  Thank you for your help.

Dr. Bradley E. Hoge
Wetland Center for Biogeochemical Research
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Dept.
Rice University
6100 Main St.
Houston, TX  77005-1892