From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:20:26 -0500

I just received this new list from Panera today and it includes the
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad.

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share
with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical
professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the
gluten free status of products often for your own protection.