From:
Heather Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:32:36 -0500

You know I would did some research about this gluten and so many people
could be walking around with intolerance effecting their brain and nervous
system, causing schizoid like symptoms and they wouldn't even Know it.   I
bet some of them have even been sent to the loony bin for a problem totally
related to food.  Why is this research so lost in our medical communities?
What is the reason that our media will report on the new drugs that come out
to treat symptoms and never report on causes?

Gluten intolerance can be symptom so many of us will never know we are
intolerant until it has gotten to cancer.  Why don't our doctors test
regularly for something that has been proven to cause problems such as
asthma, arthritis, mal nutrition, a.d.d., and schizophrenia.  Instead we
have doctors prescribing pain killers for arthritis and Ritalin for a.d.d.
    Why is my question?  I have a need to inform others about this.
I was thinking a documentary  film called against the grain and I would love
to help make this movie.  I am an  example of how gluten free has helped me,
just to raise awareness.

Any ideas?