From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:49:31 -0600

I'm curious, why risk it on the oats?  Why not use oats that are certified gf such as Gifts of Nature?  Below is the information on them.  I know they have gone to the trouble to make sure they are certified.  To me, it's not worth the risk to use something I'm not sure about.

http://giftsofnature.net

Certified GF Rolled Oats

The first Certified Gluten Free Oats in the country offer a third party inspection and testing by the GFCO, the Gluten Free Certification Organization. Combined with Gifts of Nature's All Purpose Flour Blend, you can make wonderful Oatmeal Cookies again! You can also have hot oatmeal, make granola and you are adding valuable fiber to your diet.

Judy

*******
*******