From:
Kay Hartmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:57:06 -0400

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post.  I'm going with Nasacort AQ
which I have confirmed is gf and lactose free.  So far, so good.  There are
several products out there, the following were the responses I received:

5 use Claritin D (gf, 12 hr has lactose, 24 hr does not per mfg)
2 use Rhinocort AQ
3 Use Zyrtec (gf but has lactose, confirmed w/mfg)
2 use Zyrtec Liquid
4 use Allegra (gf but has lactose, confirmed w/mfg)
2 use Nasacort AQ (gf, lactose free, confirmed w/mfg)
2 use Nasalcrom

Over the counter products used include Tylenol Severe Allergy and Sinutab.
Again, my problems occured with Flosnase and Nasonex.  There were two or
three folks who advised they use Flosnase with no problems.

Thanks again and happy spring,
Kay