Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:13:27 -0800

If any g/f and c/f  nursing mom could possibly donate some milk to a
mothers' milk bank, it would be warmly appreciated.

My son is g/f and c/f and has made enormous progress. We are now working
with the local San Jose mothers' milk bank to find donors of g/f and c/f milk.

He was not breast fed as I had breast cancer when he was in me. He never
received any mothers milk to boost his immune system.

There are milk banks you could donate to in Washington, DC, in Delaware, in
Massachusetts, Denver, North Carolina, and Vancouver, BC.

Special needs children are in need of this milk.

Any questions, you could email me privately.

Thank you,

Mary Holford
San Jose, CA