From:
Anita Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:16:35 EDT

My name is Anita Roberts from Garden Grove, CA and I'm writing a book aimed
primarily at the friends, family members and other helpers of people with
Celiac and their related conditions, such as Dermatitis Herpetiformus, Acid
Reflux Disease, and Autism, for starters. My family of six has been on the GF
diet for over 17 years. I would like input from other Celiacs about how
you've worked with relatives and other people and how they have adapted to
the diet, and any other information and suggestions that could be helpful to
caregivers, be they babysitters, grandparents, teachers, boyfriend,
girlfriend, etc. Thank you!!!!!!