From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 10:37:44 -0400

GLUTEN FREE SUNSCREEN

Try our GF SunLogics line of sunscreens, award winning self-tanning lotions
and bronzers.  SunLogics will help you protect your skin in the hot summer
sun with Powerful, everyday UVA/UVB sun protection that won't sweat off when
the going gets hot!

If you hate that tacky, sticky sunscreen feeling, you need to try SunLogics.
It goes on smooth and penetrates quickly.  It is even safe for sensitive
skin and can even be used on delicate facial skin.

GREAT GF MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS

Call today to get GF Bath, Body and Fragrance products for Mother’s Day.  I
sell Herbal Neck Wraps and Lavender Eye Pillow’s too.  All in-stock products
are on sale.  Pamper your Mother the way she has always taken care of you!
Call me for recommendations and gift packaging.

Order now for Father’s Day Gifts too.

GLUTEN FREE LIPSTICK

If you haven’t checked out the wonderful new Long Lasting Lip Stick Colors,
you are missing out.  All lipsticks and lip liners are GF.  Check out the
new colors on my website at www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn.

SKIN RESURFACING WITH MICRODERM ABRASION

BeautiControl now offers Microderm Abrasion.  Your face will feel so soft
that your makeup will just glides on. Microderm Abrasion is the ultimate in
skin resurfacing.  It exfoliates away discoloration, uneven skin tone,
reduces pore size and erases fine lines and wrinkles.

It takes 5 minutes a week and cost a fraction of the cost you would pay at
the salon or doctor's office.  You can buy Microderm Abrasion to use in the
convenience of your own home for $60.  Each jar of contains approximately
six treatments.

BeautiControl has great cosmetics, skin care products and Sunscreen.  We
have cutting edge repair and prevention products.  Call me for GF
recommendations and samples.

ASK ME ABOUT JOINING MY TEAM OF GF CONSULTANTS!

Sincerely,

Caryn McLain

Independent Skin Care and Image Consultant

BeautiControl Cosmetics

Phone: 770 214-8314

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn