From:
Sara Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:46:10 EST

I received a few request about the gf status of white wave products in
response to my post about the quart size plain Silk yogurt being gluten free.

Here is a lsit of their gf products:

Tempeh Original Soy,  Tempeh Soy Rice,  Tempeh wild rice,  Tempeh sea veggie,
hard tofu organic,  tofu organic soft fat reduced,  Soya melt cheddar,  fat
free cheddar,  fat free mozzerella, jalapeno, mozzerella and garlic & herb soy
cheeses

The following contain the barley enzyme in the rice syrup:  Silk Soy Beverage
Regular and Chocolate, and Silk Rice Beverage.  These have gluten.

I have no connection to this company.  I am only trying to eat and maintain a
healthy digestive tract.  Hope the information is useful.

Sara Vandenberg in Chicago, IL, USA