From:
Veronica Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronica Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 10:51:45 -0400

Dietary Specialties provides a variety of quick to fix entrees for our busy lives- try our Cheese or Meat Stuffed Ravioli, Stuffed shells, NEW Ravioletti primavera and Meat lasagna!

 Kids love our real GF/CF chicken nuggets- and cheesy cheesy Mac & Cheese.  Use the whole 12 oz for a quick microwave meal for one, or share the tray and serve with the nuggets for an old time favorite meal.

Frozen foods ship M-T-W using express mail, insulated container and dry ice anywhere in the contiguous states- or ask your favorite GF store, they may have them in the freezer section.

Call us at 1-888-640-2800 or check out www.dietspec.com for ordering 24/7.

Ronni
Dietary Specialties

PS-  Don't forget to stock up on our goof-proof baking mixes. Just add an egg and bake- Recipe book is available too- call and ask our friendly call center, they love to discuss food!