From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:21:14 -0700

Hi all - Had written to ask about a particular
favorite treat of mine at DQ (havign not recieved an
answer from the listed information on their site) and
received the following response which included a link
to a nutrition calculator which provides all
ingredients!  Pretty slick.
Beth
Port Orchard, WA