Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 17:02:13 -0500

<<I have yet to find a tuna fish in cans that I can tolerate. They all seem
to have MSG or HVP - the former not even mentioned on the label - so I've
given up  tuna unless I can find it fresh at the fish market.  What kind of
tuna do you buy?  Is it water packed?  Thanks for the help.

Gayle Kennedy  [log in to unmask]>>

I use Bumble Bee's Chunk White Diet Low Salt Tuna in Water- the only
ingredients in this item are tuna and water- nothing else- (By the way, the
people at Bumble Bee told me that their other canned tuna products all have
those additives to take away some of the fishy taste- they so say that those
items are gf too- but I also reacted to them, so I figure why bother now that
I have found their diet low salt brand-once you get used to this product, I
can honestly say I don't even notice the difference anymore.
Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC