From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:17:05 -0400

Good afternoon all.

I have a question.

I am looking to replace honey in a lot of recipes and asking what works
the best.

I am cooking  GF for 3 people, myself, my 3 year old, and my 11 month.
Since you're not supposed to give honey to children under 2, due to the
risk of botulism, I am looking to substitute.

OR, if anyone knows of pasteurized honey.

I tried to replace it with sugar-found a conversion of 3/4 honey to 1 c
sugar and used that..but things were grainy. They might have been grainy
due to the flour (recipe called for brown rice flour and to roll out on
brown rice flour).

thanks in advance!

Andrea