From:
katerina quinterno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
katerina quinterno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:25:36 -0700

FYI - I recently learned that glucose can actually be derived from wheat. This may have been common knowledge to many of you but for those who (like me) would never have even considered the possibility - it can! Usually though it is derived from corn, rice or potato starch. Perhaps it is worth checking out the source of this specific ingredient when one experiences symptoms in an otherwise GF product?!

Katerina