Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 03:33:50 -0800

I have been gf for about 4 years.First year I
think was the hardest even thou I was gf I still
had symtoms.My DH was the first symptom along
with constipation which now is diarehea and
bloating.Iam very careful in NOT wanting to
injest gluten as my DH will come back and it is
no picnic.Recently I somehow got contaminated to
wheat and gluten and have had a bad case of DH
for a solid month.No sleep and very nervous made
the symptoms worse.The only thing to get relief
was to put ICE on my arms or anywhere the DH
was.It helped but not totally.About a couple
years ago the listserv put on a list for DH
relief and many of that helped especially
homeopathics.With the new development of DH I got
relief by taking 3 homeopathics 1M
each;Psorinum,Staphisagria,Apis mel. Along with
these I have also found Apiscare and Simicort
creams that have helped. If anyone has Comfrey
leaves in there garden,steam first,cool then
apply to DH. The problem with drugs is that they
just cover up and then you are left with side
effects.I have found this to be most helpful.

Another thing that has helped me is to get Ozone
Sauna treatments and that has helped to pull out
toxins. I hope this has helped everyone out there
that has DH as I know it is painful...
jody
Oregon