From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:12:24 -0500

I just found out the Lightlife Breakfast Links have been reformulated to
include gluten. Apparently they were going to discontinue the item and
did a study which showed the reformulation would increase sales. Of
course they did not take into account that the packaging helped make the
links difficult to remove without breaking them (and as one of the
people at Whole Foods described them "kind of yucky") which some people
would not like and so would affect sales.

The good news is that their Smart Menu Chick'n Strips are gf. I haven't
tried it yet but have it in my frig to try this week.

Lightlife
1-800-SOY EASY (769-3279) M-F 9-5 EST
http://www.lightlife.com

Betsey Carus