From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:24:33 -0500

I wrote this earlier:

"Here is the list of companies that wont hide gluten.  Some wont hide wheat
> only, so it is indicated.  It is very handy, as one just has to read
their
> labels and no hassle to call.  Even if wheat only, it clarifies if
> modified food starch if from wheat or not, as if not specified, it is not
> from wheat.
> It is at:  http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start

Now, some cant, for a reason I can fathom, open the link for the list
itself.  Here is an other way:
 Once you have loggin:  use the link above(it's free) and are in
the "Start" page, click on "Messages", and scroll down.  Then, Click
on:  "Celiac & Forum FAQs" folder, and scroll down a lit

tle.  You'll see:
companies that clearly list gluten

But I just checked it:  http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?
webtag=celiac&msg=25432.1
And it works for me.  One has to use it once one has loggin and is in
the "Start" page.

Good luck,
Mireille

But