From:
Mark Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:48:19 -0500

Gluten-Free Savonnerie
www.gfsoap.com
The premier source for gluten-free personal care products

 Holiday Gift Bags Now Available
-----------------------------------
Looking for a wonderful and unique holiday gift?  Gluten-Free Savonnerie
 Holiday Gift Bags are a great way to spoil friends and family alike.
 Containing an assortment of our products, each attractive gift bag will
 arrive ready to give with matching paper and gift card.  Each gift bag
 includes:

 - 4 oz Shea Butter
- Bar Soap Sampler Pack (Premium, Classic, and Castille)
- 2 oz Shampoo
- 2 oz Conditioner
- 2 oz Lotion
- 2 oz Liquid Soap

Normally priced at $29.48, now through December 15, this gift bag is
 available for $24.99 (a 15% discount).  Orders can be placed online at
 www.gfsoap.com or by phone at 1-888-6GF-SOAP.

 From all of us at the Gluten-Free Savonnerie, I would like to thank
everyone
 for their support throughout the past year and hope that you have a joyous
 holiday season.

 Happy Holidays!
- Mark

 Mark R. Muir, President