From:
Arnold Schollnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 20:58:15 EDT

I recently came across a synthetic vitamin A capsule that the company
says contains rice GLUTEN.  Is this a restricted gluten for Celiacs;
The same as other glutens?  Or are there different glutens from various
sources that might be OK for celliacs?  If there are, does anyone in our
group have specific knowledge about them.       PS  I would like to take
these vitamins.        Thanks for your help,  Ethel

Please reply to Ethel Schollnick