From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:26:58 EDT

Hi All:

We will meet at the Bothell Canyon's restaurant at 7pm on Tuesday, June 13.
Join us for a gluten/casein free meal this month. Here's directions to
Canyon's if you missed or lost my June agenda email:

Canyons Restaurant
22010 17th Avenue SE
Bothell, WA 98021
Tel: 425-485-3288

FROM I-405: Take the Mill Creek / Bothell exit (also marked Route 527)
heading north toward Mill Creek or Everett. (It is the northernmost exit on I-405
before I-405 merges back into I-5.)

Stay in the rightmost lane, and proceed one block to the traffic light where
you turn right. This is the entrance to Canyon Business Park - it is 220th St
SE.

Go one block to the next light. Turn right. Go to the first driveway entrance
and go in all the way to the back, turn right. Go toward the corner. Park
your vehicle. The main entrance will be there.

FROM EDMONDS: the best path is north on Hwy 99 then east on 196th, then north
on I-5, keeping to the right and getting onto I-405 going south, taking the
first exit off I-405, keeping to the left on the exit ramp, then turning left
onto Bothell-Everett Highway, crossing I-405 (traffic lights at exits on both
sides of I-405), getting over to the right and then into the rightmost lane
(watch out for traffic coming off I-405 north - they don't stop, so they think
it's their lane, but you need to be there too.) Then you turn right at the
light, just like in the other directions.
north

FROM LAKE CITY WAY: Just follow it into Bothell then turn left onto Bothell
Everett Highway at the main intersection. Follow the same direction when you
reach I-405.

Hoping to see y'all at Canyon's on Tuesday night.
SUE CORNING
206-527-6678