From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:41:53 -0600

HI,
Thanks to you that responded, the group of people that responded were
split. Some said they had no reaction to them and some told me that they
were not gf.
Also, one response was from a celiac and a DQ owner who said they would
check into it further for me. Thanks and let me know.  As for now, I will
just mark Dilly Bars in the back of my head as don' t know - don't eat.
Until I learn for sure.
Thanks to all who responded, Kathy.