From:
Betsy Linn Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:07:49 -0500

Listmates:

Kozy Shack Puddings were listed in the Costco Summary (11/26/01)

All Kozy Shack Puddings are labeled "Gluten Free" and ingredients are
listed on the package.  My favorites are Rice Pudding and Chocolate
Pudding.  Randalls and Albertsons carry Kozy Shack in Austin, Texas.  I
have not checked all stores, as I was recently introduced to Kozy Shack.
They are made near NY City, near Dallas, Texas, and in California.  They
also do commercial supplies--check at salad bars and places that serve
puddings.

The website is http://www.kozyshack.com

Betsy
Texas