From:
romrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:47:21 -0700

OK folks the testing is pretty much complete, the chat room is ready for
business, we have had a lot of people added to my ICQ list, but even if
you don't have ICQ you can join us.  The first official chat will take
place this Sunday January 21, 2001 we hope to see people drop by all
day, but officially it will be from 1pm to 3pm Mountain Time...  someone
told me that means GMT -7 whatever that means.. but it may help some of
you figure out what time it is.. :)  The site has some shockwave buttons
and a nice little chat room applet that works very well so if you can
not see the intro to the chat room or the buttons you need to download
the plugin at www.shockwave.com/download Chances are pretty good that
you have surfed into a site that already has both these things but good
luck and I hope to see a lot of people there.. :)

Lets see if we can blow my computer up, overload it with gluten free
chatters... :)